Garden Maintenance is very essential because Once a garden has been set up, the next step is to maintain it on a day-to-day basis so that the place looks straight out of a magazine. That requires extensive maintenance by experts and long hours put in towards pruning, cleaning and fertilising – a task not possible by owners who already have hectic schedules to cope with.
At Cosmic Gardens, we take special care with our maintenance tasks and offer a wide range of services that keeps the gardens and lawns in top shape. Here is a detailed description of what our maintenance services entail:
- Watering: No matter what the season, plants require just the right amount of water to sustain themselves. We make sure to do just that to maintain the garden at its finest.
- Weeding: Weeds are the bane of every garden and can destroy healthy plants if not checked at the earliest.
- Pruning: Giving shapes to plants, removing dead flowers and leaves and trimming to get the right look – all are essential if a garden is to look well cared for.
- Hedging: A well maintained hedge, whether on the boundary of the garden or around plants can make or break the perfect garden.
- Pest and disease control: Plants do suffer from seasonal pests and diseases, which if not addressed can simply run riot over the entire space.
- Fertiise: Finding the right quality and amount of nutrients that are required for the plants to thrive requires an expert knowledge to be done correctly.
- Mulching: A specialised method to save fertility of the soil, give it moisture and keep the soil healthy for years together.
Also, we know there will be days when you will be away on holiday, especially during summers. But even in your absence, we will take care of your garden like always and it will be just the way you left it on your return!